Some things I need to remember
1. In the beginning I craved tomato juice, now I crave strawberries.
2. I used to be skinny, I will one day be that way again.
3. At 36 weeks and 4 days I have yet to get a single stretch mark. (Let’s not jinx it. I swear by coconut and emu oil)
4. I have gained 20 pounds.
5. I didn’t “pop” until 7 and a half months.
6. I have probably cried more in the last 9 months than in the previous 5 years.
7. These will be my last weeks alone, cherish them.
8. I have napped almost everyday.
9. I will never have another lonely holiday.
10. Sleeping has never been more uncomfortable in my life. I can’t wait to sleep on my stomach again.