>Tonight I did this.
>Washed my make up brushes. Does anyone else do this? I like to do it every 3 months or so, however I’ve been forgetful.
This is what I do.
1. Luke warm running water in the bathroom sink.
2. Put a dallop of baby shampoo in my palm.
3. Rub brush gently into the palm of my hand.
4. All of the leftover makeup is going to build up so start rinsing both your hand and the brush at the same time.
5. You might have to repeat this step again depending on how long it’s been since you washed your brush, or how often you use it. My powder brush took 2 washes.
6. Rinse under running water til the water runs clean.
7. Lay on a paper towel to dry. Like so.
I’m sure there are 500 million ways to do this more professionally, but this does the trick for me and it’s never caused break outs or anything.
Then for dinner I made pesto pasta. Yummmmmmmm. I hope I remember to bring it for lunch tomorrow!
And I fixed a buddy’s shirt for him. All of the guys we hang with manage to thrash all articles of clothing to pieces. This shirt for example, was shredded from the shoulder yoke to the bottom of the front pocket. Just ripped apart. How something like this happens, I haven’t a clue. I managed to fix it up best I could and out of boredom decided to decorate underneath the pocket flap with our friends initials, K.S. Hope he doesn’t mind the surprise 🙂
Now I’m hoping to paint or draw something elaborate, but we’ll see. I’ve been quite productive for having to attend Jury Summons today! I’m so lucky I didn’t get picked though and I won’t be called for at least 12 months. YESSSSSSSSSS!